Steel Edge Creteplank is a simple, dependable structural product made from time proven building materials. Steel Edge Creteplank is made from concrete and galvanized steel which form a basic structural unit, 2″ thick by 15″ or 18″ wide by 10′-0″ long. Lightweight aerated concrete is integrally cast into galvanized tongue and groove edges on all four sides of the finished plank.
- Lightweight, yet incredibly strong
- Nails, drills and saws easily
- 2″ thick x 15″ or 18″ wide x 10′-0″ long
- Adaptable to virtually any structural frame
- Compatible with most roofing systems
- Useable under anything from slate to single ply
- 40-years proven in wet or aggressive atmospheres
- Listed by UL as component of four fire-rated assemblies
Comprehensive testing conducted in accordance with ASTM E-455, confirmed that Steel Edge CretePlank can be assembled into a wind load or seismic diaphragm of light weight and impressive shear resistance and stiffness.