IMETCO’s Field Services team helps ensure products are installed correctly the first time and every time.
Job Start-Up Service
A qualified factory-authorized technical representative will visit your job site to help your crew get started on the right foot:
- On-site installation training
- Problem resolution and guidance in detailing unforeseeable field conditions
- Complete and thorough review of shop drawings and installation instructions to address:
- Job sequencing
- Material handling
- Material staging
- Required tools
- Project-specific installation methods and techniques
- Flashing considerations
- Custom detailing
IMETCO’s Field Services team offers in-progress and final job inspections, which include:
- Thorough assessment of compliance with shop drawings
- Review of installation methods and techniques
- Review of tools and applications
IMETCO’s Field Services department is also available to provide guidance on project site staging, field forming/field curving and spreader bar usage.
Contact Field Services today for more information, or to schedule a site visit.