Latitude™ metal wall panels provide dynamic visual impact and proven resistance to wind uplift and water infiltration. Suitable for horizontal and vertical applications, Latitude features a wide variety of profile configurations that can be mixed and matched to provide stunning results.
- Install horizontally or vertically
- Wide variety of profile options
- Profiles and widths can be seamlessly integrated
- Concealed, heavy-duty clips and fasteners provide unlimited thermal movement
- Available in 12- and 16-inch coverage, each creating a 4-inch o.c. pattern
- Precision-edge factory mitered corners available
- Steel: 24, 22, 20, or 18-gauge
- Aluminum: .032″, .040″, .050″, .060″
- Zinc: 0.8mm and 1.0mm
- Copper: 16, 20, 24-ounce
- Stainless Steel: 24, 22, 20-gauge
- ASTM E-330 uniform static air pressure
- ASTM E-331 & E-283 air and water infiltration
- ASTM E-1886 & E-1996 missile impact & cyclic pressure
- 20-year finish warranty
- Watertight warranty on qualifying applications
Deep flute profiles create a strong look.
Mix and match profiles for a unique aesthetic.