Watch Video: Field Curved Metal Roof
Series 300 Metal Roof panels, some as long as 115-feet, are curved in the field with a compound "S" curve, then lifted via engineered spreader bar to the roof deck.
Metal Soffit Panels
IMETCO's SP-120 soffit panel systems offer a low-maintenance, highly-reliable, concealed fastener system for decades of beauty and durability. Suitable for commercial and residential applications, SP-120 panels are 12 inches wide with a "vee" groove every 6 inches on center.
SP-120 Soffit Design Characteristics
- Available in lengths up to 12 ft.
- Can be vented to allow air circulation and under-eave ventilation (full and half venting options available)
- Attached with concealed fasteners at maximum 24 inches on center
- Install left to right over furring channels spaced at 2-ft. o.c. maximum, or over solid substrate
- .032 aluminum in IMETCO's standard colors
- Panels also available in .025 aluminum in Solar White
Click here to download an SP Series Sales Sheet PDF, or log in to download details, specifications and technical information.