Architectural Metal Wall Panel System
The Element™ architectural wall panel system is a horizontally or vertically applied metal panel. Its interlocking legs create a 3/4” or 1″ reveal line and concealed clips improve strength and flatness. This durable system combines aesthetic appeal with the quality assurance of IMETCO products in an easy-to-install panel system that is ideal for architectural wall and rainscreen applications.
Element panels are factory-fabricated to IMETCO’s legendary standard of quality, and backed by unparalleled service and support.
Element Design Characteristics
- Interlocking seams with concealed clips
- Install over solid substrate with underlayment or over hat sections
- Features a 1-1/4″ panel depth
- Includes a 3/4” or 1″ reveal
- Aluminum: .040”, .050”, .063”, .080”
- Galvanized: 22 and 20-gauge
- Stainless Steel: 22 and 20-gauge
- United Zinc: 0.8mm and 1.0mm
- Copper: 16, 20 and 24-ounce
- AAMA 501.1 (when used in an IntelliScreen assembly)
- AAMA 508 (when used in an IntelliScreen assembly)
- AAMA 509 (when used in an IntelliScreen assembly)
- ASTM E 330
- ASTM E 283
- ASTM E 331
- Finish Warranty
- Watertightness Warranty available for IntelliScreen Systems
Click here for the Element Sales Sheet!
Please contact your IMETCO Representative for more information!