Watch Video: Field Curved Metal Roof
Series 300 Metal Roof panels, some as long as 115-feet, are curved in the field with a compound "S" curve, then lifted via engineered spreader bar to the roof deck.
Concealed Fastener Metal Wall and Soffit Panel
FW is an attractive, cost-effective flush metal wall panel series with interlocking legs that conceal fasteners while improving strength and flatness. This durable system offers aesthetic appeal and the tested assurance of IMETCO metal products in an easy-to-install wall panel that is ideal for walls, mansards and soffits.
FW Series Design Characteristics
- Interlocking seams conceal fasteners
- Ideal for walls and soffits
- Available in 12- and 16-inch widths without reveal
- Available in 15-inch width with a 1-inch reveal and 11-1/2-inch width with a 1/2-inch reveal
- Install over solid substrate with underlayment
- Standard profile features smooth surface with no stiffening
ribs, v-grooves or pencil beads
- Optional profile includes one centered v-groove, or two
equally spaced at 4" o.c.
- Optional factory notching and end folds create a sleek, clean reveal
on four sides
- 24 gauge steel
- .032 aluminum
- 0.7 mm, 0.8 mm, 1.0 mm zinc
20-year finish warranty
Click here to download an FW Series Sales Sheet PDF, or log in to download details, specifications and technical information.