Watch Video: Field Curved Metal Roof
Series 300 Metal Roof panels, some as long as 115-feet, are curved in the field with a compound "S" curve, then lifted via engineered spreader bar to the roof deck.
The Only Architectural Zinc
Made in the USA!
Processed and Formed in America, United Zinc™ is available exclusively from IMETCO
Since the early 19th century, zinc has remained a preferred roofing material throughout the world. Due to the material's natural beauty, sustainability and longevity, its popularity in the United States continues to grow.
United Zinc from IMETCO is:
- Timeless, durable, versatile and environmentally responsible
- Pre-treated for immediate aesthetic appeal in three finish choices; Glacier Gray, Glacier Gray TextureMatte™, and Onyx Black
- A long-lasting material suitable for most climates
- Protected by its distinctive patina that continues to develop as it ages, creating a durable, corrosion-resistant surface
- Resistant to mold, mildew and fungus, but its runoff is "clean" and will not harm desirable vegetation like other exotic metals can
- Non-corrosive and environmentally-friendly
- Virtually maintenance free; its self-healing nature can even make scratches disappear over time
- Sustainable and recyclable; United Zinc not only has extremely high recycled content (more than 30% comes from recycled or secondary zinc), but it is also 100% recyclable and has a high scrap value
United Zinc's versatility makes it an ideal material for a variety of design styles and applications. In addition to coil and flat stock, IMETCO offers several of its products made with United Zinc, including:
- Series 300® Symmetrical Standing Seam Metal Roof
- TwinLock Mechanically Seamed Metal Roof
- DLSS Architectural Metal Roof
- Latitude Metal Wall Panel System
- FW Metal Wall Panel System
- PermWall Flush Metal Wall Panel System
- PerformaEdge Fascia and Coping Systems
- EZ Edge Fascia and Coping Systems
Contact your IMETCO representative today for more information about these and other products available in United Zinc.
To learn more about United Zinc, download the United Zinc Data Sheet or the United Zinc Product Guide.