Watch Video: Field Curved Metal Roof
Series 300 Metal Roof panels, some as long as 115-feet, are curved in the field with a compound "S" curve, then lifted via engineered spreader bar to the roof deck.
Mechanically Seamed Metal Roof
IMETCO's TwinLok system offers an economical metal roofing option.
TwinLok Design Characteristics
- Available with 1˝-inch or 2-inch seam
- Mechanically double-locked interlocking seam
- Designed for use on slopes of 2:12 and above (with a solid deck and underlayment)
- Heavy concealed clips allow thermal movement
- Factory-applied hot-melt seam sealant
- Center of panels can be striated or flat
- Available widths for TwinLok 1.5: 11" and 17"
- Available widths for TwinLok 2.0: 12", 16" and 18"
- 22 and 24 gauge steel
- .032 and .040 aluminum
- 20-year finish warranty for KynarŽ coating
- Materials and workmanship warranty
- Weathertight warranty on qualifying applications
- Sample warranties available upon request
- UL-580 Class 90 windstorm rating
- ASTM E-283 air infiltration
- ASTM E-331 water penetration
- ASTM E-1592 uniform static air pressure
Click here to download a TwinLok Sales Sheet PDF, or log in to download details, specifications and technical information.