Download Details and Specs
This easy-to-navigate portal gives you instant access to in-depth product information, CAD details, editable specifications, and other technical data.
Sign up for free, instant access!
Architectural Standing Seam Metal Roofing System
SnapLokTM is a high-performance architectural metal roofing system designed for improved resistance to wind uplift and water infiltration. It features 1¾-inch interlocking seams with concealed clips and factory applied sealant, which allows unlimited thermal movement and maintains structural integrity.
SnapLok Design Characteristics:
- 1¾-inch interlocking standing seam
- Excellent wind uplift resistance
- Simple one step installation - no seaming tools required
- Heavy duty 18 gauge concealed clips
- Unlimited thermal movement
- Factory-applied seam sealant, completely isolated from the clips
- Available in 10-, 12-, 16-, and 18-inch panel widths
- Panel striations offered as a standard
- Can be installed over solid substrate with slopes
as little as 1½ :12
- Can be installed over open purlins with slopes
greater than 3:12
- Available in a wide variety of materials and colors
- 20-year finish warranty for Kynar® fluorocarbon coating
- Materials and workmanship warranty
- Watertight warranty on qualifying applications
* Sample warranties are available and we encourage
their inclusion in
specifications as a guide during the bidding process
- ASTM E-1592 uniform static air pressure
- ASTM E-1680 air infiltration
- ASTM E-1646 water infiltration
- UL 580 (Class 90) windstorm rating
- UL 790 (Class A) fire resistance
Click here to download a SnapLok Sales Sheet PDF, or log in
to download details, specifications and technical information.