Metal Wall Tile Panel System
Legacy™ is a stunning metal, shingle-style wall panel system with interlocking panels and an integrated clip system. This reliable system offers an aesthetically pleasing option for any wall panel application, particularly where unique or complicated building shapes are used. Available in a wide variety of shapes, sizes, materials and colors, Legacy can make a bold architectural statement.
Legacy Design Characteristics
- Flat lock-seam at edges
- Rectangle, square & diamond shape options
- Wide selection of standard and custom sizes
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally, and on curved surfaces
- 22-gauge concealed clip
- Panel Height: 10″, 12″, 14″, 16″, 18″, 20″ and 22″
- Panel Length: 60″ Maximum
- Aluminum: .032″, .040″, .050″ and .063″
- United Zinc: 0.8mm and 1.0mm
- Copper: 16-ounce
- Stainless Steel: 22 and 24-gauge
- 20-year finish warranty on painted aluminum
- 30-year material warranty on United Zinc products
- 5-year weathertight warranty available with IntelliScreen installations
- E330 Structural Testing
- 0.8mm and 1.0mm United Zinc up to 22″ x 96″
- .032″ Aluminum up to 22″ x 96″
- .040″ Aluminum up to 22″ x 96″
- For .032″ Aluminum up to 24″ x 96
- AAMA 509-09: Voluntary Test and Classification Method for Drained and Back Ventilated Rain Screen Wall Cladding System
- ASTM E 283-04: Standard Test Method for Determining Rate of Air Leakage Through Exterior Windows, Curtain Walls, and Doors Under Specified Pressure Differences Across the Specimen
- ASTM E 331-00: Standard Test Method for Water Penetration of Exterior Windows, Skylights, Doors, and Curtain Walls by Uniform Static Air Pressure Difference
- ASTM 501.1-05: Standard Test Method for Water Penetration of Exterior Windows, Skylights, Doors, and Curtain Walls by Dynamic Air Pressure
* 0.7mm United Zinc is available upon request. Please contact your IMETCO sales professional for information on lead time and minimum order quantity requirements.
* Oil canning or undulation is possible across the surface of the panel surface. The lighter (thinner) the gauge, the more likely for the panel to exhibit undulation. The panel is not sold as truly flat.
Click here for the Legacy Sales Sheet!