The SS panel’s 1-inch snap-on seam cap contains a factory installed sealant that provides exceptional resistance to water infiltration. Its symmetrical design makes the SS panel a highly efficient roofing system by simplifying miter cuts for projects with valleys, hips and dormers.
SS Panel Metal Roofing System Characteristics:
- Available in 14½-inch and 18½-inch panel widths
- Panels can be curved or tapered
- Symmetrical design reduces labor and material waste
- Custom trim and flashing details available
- Ideal for change-of-plane detailing
- Double bead of factory-injected sealant in the seam cap
- Concealed sealant helps improve weather-tightness
- Accommodates a roof change in plane with a continuous panel
- Requires 3:12 minimum slope
- Install over solid substrate with underlayment
- Steel: 24 and 22-gauge
- Aluminum: .032″
Click here to download the SS Panel sales sheet!