Watch Video: Field Curved Metal Roof
Series 300 Metal Roof panels, some as long as 115-feet, are curved in the field with a compound "S" curve, then lifted via engineered spreader bar to the roof deck.
Architectural Standing Seam
Metal Roofing System
PermLokTM 1.0 and 1.5 interlocking standing seam architectural panels offer both strength and beauty for high-sloped roofing applications.
PermLok Design Characteristics:
- Available in both 1" (PermLok 1.0) and 1˝" (PermLok 1.5) interlocking standing seams
- PermLok 1.0 is available in 13" & 21" widths
- PermLoc 1.5 is available in 12" & 18" widths
- Designed for use on slopes of 3:12 or greater with a solid deck and underlayment
- Factory-installed sealant in seam
- Heavy 18-gauge UL-approved concealed clips
- 22 or 24 gauge G90 galvanized steel
- 22 gauge AZ55 Galvalume®
- .032 and .040 aluminum
* Sample warranties available upon request
- UL-580 Class 90 windstorm rating
- ASTM E-283 air infiltration
- ASTM E-331 water penetration
- ASTM E-1592 uniform static air pressure
Click here to download a PermLok Sales Sheet PDF, or log in to download details, specifications and technical information.