Stay Safe with Series 300
Seek Shelter from the Storm
The Series 300 and PerformaDeck Metal Roof and Deck Assembly
meets FEMA 361 design guidelines for metal roofing on community storm shelters!
- Withstands wind speeds of more than 220 mph
- Withstands wind uplift pressure up to 550 psf
- Meets FEMA 361 missile impact requirements
- Impervious to water infiltration
Click Here to learn more!
High-Performance Metal Wall Panel System
The LatitudeTM series from IMETCO provides dynamic visual impact and proven resistance to wind uplift and water infiltration. Suitable for horizontal and vertical applications, Latitude features a wide variety of profile configurations that can be mixed and matched to provide visual interest. Heavy-duty concealed clips and fasteners ensure the system stays in place during severe weather events while allowing unlimited thermal movement. PrecisionEdgeTM factory-mitered corners are available as an option to provide a sleek, continuous finished look.
Symmetrical Profile Option
This profile features a symmetrical pattern, with the web elements of
each 4-inch module at a consistent 45º angle to provide aesthetic
balance in vertical applications. Like the standard profile,
Symmetrical Profile is available in 12- and 16-inch widths, and a
variety of configurations that can be mixed and matched if desired.
Latitude Design Characteristics
- Install horizontally or vertically
- Wide variety of profile options
- Profiles and widths can be seamlessly integrated
- Concealed, heavy-duty clips and fasteners provide unlimited thermal
- Available in 12- and 16-inch coverage, each creating a 4-inch o.c.
- Precision-edge factory mitered corners available
- Steel: 24-, 22-, 20-, 18-gauge
- Aluminum: 032, 040, 050, 060
- Zinc: 027, 032, 039
- Copper: 16-, 20-, 24-ounce
- Stainless Steel: 24-, 22-, 20-gauge
Testing and Approvals
- ASTM E-330 uniform static air pressure
- ASTM E-331 & E-283 air and water infiltration
- ASTM E-1886 & E-1996 missile impact & cyclic pressure
- FBC and Miami-Dade (approvals pending)
- 20-year finish warranty
- Watertight warranty on qualifying applications
Click here to download a PDF sheet about Latitude, or log in to download details, specifications and technical information.