Watch Video: Field Curved Metal Roof
Series 300 Metal Roof panels, some as long as 115-feet, are curved in the field with a compound "S" curve, then lifted via engineered spreader bar to the roof deck.
Formed Metal Fascia and Coping Line
IMETCO's EZ EdgeTM line combines quality with economy. These products offer proven reliability and pleasing aesthetics at a lower cost than performance-inspired edge systems. For use with built-up, single-ply and modified roofing systems, all of the EZ Edge products are available with a 20-year KynarŪ finish warranty. EZ-Edge fascia and coping is available with a weather-tight warranty up to 10 years.
EZ Edge Fascia and Coping Features and Benefits:
- Factory fabricated and field proven
- Standard & project-specific profiles & sizes
- Simple, strong design
- 10-foot standard lengths (other lengths available)
- Concealed 6-inch splice plates
- Factory-fabricated corners, end caps, etc.
- Mitered and fully welded corners, end caps, transitions, etc. available
- Fully welded radius coping, fascia & gutter