Stay Safe with Series 300
Seek Shelter from the Storm
The Series 300 and PerformaDeck Metal Roof and Deck Assembly
meets FEMA 361 design guidelines for metal roofing on community storm shelters!
- Withstands wind speeds of more than 220 mph
- Withstands wind uplift pressure up to 550 psf
- Meets FEMA 361 missile impact requirements
- Impervious to water infiltration
Click Here to learn more!
Formed Metal Fascia and Coping Line
IMETCO's EZ EdgeTM line combines quality with economy. These products offer proven reliability and pleasing aesthetics at a lower cost than performance-inspired edge systems. For use with built-up, single-ply and modified roofing systems, all of the EZ Edge products are available with a 20-year KynarŪ finish warranty. EZ-Edge fascia and coping is available with a weather-tight warranty up to 10 years.
EZ Edge Fascia and Coping Features and Benefits:
- Factory fabricated and field proven
- Standard & project-specific profiles & sizes
- Simple, strong design
- 10-foot standard lengths (other lengths available)
- Concealed 6-inch splice plates
- Factory-fabricated corners, end caps, etc.
- Mitered and fully welded corners, end caps, transitions, etc. available
- Fully welded radius coping, fascia & gutter