Download Details and Specs
This easy-to-navigate portal gives you instant access to in-depth product information, CAD details, editable specifications, and other technical data.
Sign up for free, instant access!
ES-F Series High-Performance Metal Fascia
The old-school gravel stop and fascia of the past is no longer acceptable for most roof systems of today. Fascia systems must be tested and approved to meet the ANSI/SPRI ES-1 standard as required by the IBC.
Once again, with its line of fully tested Edge Systems, IMETCO demonstrates its commitment to our customers by providing a full line of performance-inspired fascia and coping for use with built-up, single ply, and modified roofing systems.
Materials and Coatings
- Aluminum: .040, .050 and .063
- Galvanized Steel: 24 and 22 gauge
- Stainless Steel: 24 and 22 gauge
- United Zinc:
mm, 1.0 mm and 1.2 mm
- Pre-finished Kynar® coated aluminum and steel standard
- Post-coated Kynar® custom colors available
ES-F Fascia Features and Benefits
- ANSI/SPRI ES-1 approved
- Tested face dimensions up to 9½ inches
- Two-piece design
- 10-foot standard lengths standard (other lengths available)
- 22-gauge galvanized steel cant dams
- Concealed 6-inch splice plate
- Factory fabricated corners and accessories
- Does not penetrate the roof membrane
- No exposed fasteners
- Installs securely with various roof membrane thicknesses
- 20-Year Blow-Off/Leak-Tight Warranty available
- 20-Year Finish Warranty available