Download Details and Specs
This easy-to-navigate portal gives you instant access to in-depth product information, CAD details, editable specifications, and other technical data.
Sign up for free, instant access!
ES-C Series High-Performance Metal Coping
Edge Systems from IMETCO are engineered for performance. A leader in highly engineered structural standing seam metal roofing, IMETCO understands the need for tested and secure metal Edge Systems. IMETCO tests our coping system following the ANSI/SPRI ES-1 method to meet or exceed your specific project requirements. That's why our ES-C Series Coping system is one of the strongest in the industry.
Materials and Coatings
- Aluminum: .040, .050, .063, .080 and .125
- Galvanized Steel: 24 and 22 gauge
- Stainless Steel: 24 and 22 gauge
- United Zinc: 0.8 mm, 1.0 mm, 1.2 mm and 1.5 mm
- Pre-finished Kynar® coated aluminum and steel standard
- Post-coated Kynar® custom colors available
ES-C Metal Coping Features and Benefits:
- ANSI/SPRI ES-1 approved
- Tested wall widths up to 24 inches
- Tested face dimension up to 6 inches
- Snap on design
- 10-foot standard lengths (other lengths available)
- Install on wood nailers, masonry or steel parapet walls
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel anchor plates (5' o.c. standard
- Anchor plate fasteners included
- Concealed 6-inch splice plate with butyl sealant tape
- Mitered and fully welded corners, end caps, transitions, etc.
- Single slope and peaked profiles
- Fully welded radii
- 20-Year Blow-Off/Leak-Tight Warranty available
- 20-Year Finish Warranty available