Watch Video: Field Curved Metal Roof
Series 300 Metal Roof panels, some as long as 115-feet, are curved in the field with a compound "S" curve, then lifted via engineered spreader bar to the roof deck.
Corrugated Metal Wall Panels
An economical and versatile metal wall panel, Cor-Pan's undulating aesthetic complements a variety of architectural styles. Cor-Pan features longitudinal ribs that are spaced 2.67 inches on center and available in two depths: Cor-Pan 1.0 ribs are ⅞-inch deep; Cor-Pan 0.5 ribs are ½-inch deep.
Cor-Pan Design Characteristics:
- Suitable for interior or exterior applications
- Optional perforation available
- Can be installed horizontally or vertically
- Longitudinal ribs are spaced 2.67 inches on center
- Cor-Pan 1.0: Ribs are ⅞-inch deep; 34.67" coverage width
- Cor-Pan 0.5: Ribs are ½-inch deep; 40-inch width
- Standard lengths: 6' to 45'
- 20, 22 and 24 gauge steel
- .032, .040 and .050 aluminum
Click here to download a Cor-Pan Sales Sheet PDF, or log in to download details, specifications and technical information.