Watch Video: Field Curved Metal Roof
Series 300 Metal Roof panels, some as long as 115-feet, are curved in the field with a compound "S" curve, then lifted via engineered spreader bar to the roof deck.
Exposed Fastener Metal Wall Panel
This exposed fastener panel features a symmetrical rib profile that creates a strong shadow effect, making it an excellent choice for contemporary design applications. Panels are factory fabricated and available in a variety of materials and finishes.
7.2 Rib Design Characteristics
- 36-inch coverage width
- Trapezoidal style with longitudinal ribs
- Ribs are 1˝-inches deep, spaced 7.2 inches on center
- Can be used horizontally or vertically
- Standard lengths: 6' to 45'
- 20, 22 and 24 gauge steel
- .032, .040 and .050 aluminum
Testing and Approvals
- ASTM E 283 and E 331 air and water infiltration
- UL 90 wind uplift
- Class A fire rating
- Class 4 impact rating
Click here to download a 7.2 Rib Sales Sheet PDF, or log in to download details, specifications and technical information.